Sunday, September 05, 2004

Brand New Post, in a Brand New Blog

Hi,

I've just started a little site called eBeaverton, and thought it would be fun to run a blog about it. I will install my own on the site, but I thought I'd go ahead and get up and running.

If you're interested in checking out eBeaverton.com you'll see it has...

>Free Classifieds, for Beaverton Oregon
>Free Personals, for Beaverton Oregon
>A Free Event Schedule, for Beaverton Oregon
>Free Coupons, for Beaverton Oregon
>A Search Engine, for Beaverton Oregon

Are you getting the sense of a pattern here :) It's really for the whole Washington County area, but with a name like eBeaverton, what am I going to do.

I just added a site where you can post pictures of your dogs, and people can rate them.

Basically, there's everything you might want for the Beaverton Oregon Area.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home